Grand Strand Dermatology, LLC is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective evidence-based healthcare. Our team has pledged to remain sensitive to the needs of every patient and to demonstrate that sensitivity by doing our best at all times. Our success is based on providing superior services to our patients, every day, with an abiding concern for the dignity, comfort and safety of all individuals served in an environment of kindness, compassion, competence and quality, where both clinical and non-clinical staff are committed to every patient.
We accept nearly all major insurance plans including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross State Health Plan
- United Healthcare
Without notification, you may be subject to a cancellation or no show fee.
Grand Strand Dermatology (GSD) understands that situations arise in which you must cancel your appointment. Therefore it is required that if you must cancel your appointment, you provide more than 24-hours notice. Providing advanced notice is not only a courtesy but provides an opportunity for another patient in need to be seen. It is your responsibility to call at least 24 business hours before your non-surgical scheduled appointment to reschedule or cancel your appointment. For surgery, laser, and aesthetics appointments, it is your responsibility to call at least 24 business hours before your scheduled appointment to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Without notification, you may be subject to a cancellation or no show fee. The cancellation and missed appointment fees are the sole responsibility of the patient and are not covered by insurance. Grand Strand Dermatology understands that special unavoidable circumstances may cause you to cancel within 24 hours. Fees in this instance may be waived but only with management approval. Grand Strand Dermatology may require either a $150 deposit or a valid credit card number to keep on file in the event such a charge is assessed for a cancellation/missed surgical appointment fee.
- Office/Non-surgical appointments canceled with less than 24 hours advance-notice may be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Procedure/Surgical appointments canceled with less than 24 hours advance-notice may be subject to a $150.00 cancellation fee.
- Laser and Aesthetics appointments canceled with less than 24 hours advance-notice may be subject to a $150.00 cancellation fee.
- No Show/Missed Appointment fees will be $50.00 for an office/non-surgical appointment and $150.00 for a procedure/surgical appointment and $150.00 for a laser or aesthetics appointment.
Payment of any outstanding missed appointment and cancellation fees will be required for scheduling future appointments. If the appointment is canceled or rescheduled in accordance with Grand Strand Dermatology’s cancellation policy, the patient’s deposit will be refunded via the same method of payment with which the deposit was remitted. If the patient has insurance, the deposit minus any applicable patient balance, coinsurance, copayment, and deductible will be refunded at the completion of their visit; at the time of check-out.